Puppy Theme

Wednesday, November 26, 2014
My classroom design was inspired by Schoolgirlstyle.com. I purchased the templates for the dogs, put them under the projector and traced. Easy! I then went to JoAnn's and found my way into the ribbon aisle. I found some really cute little pieces that I used for collars for the dogs. I will post a picture of these soon. The tree in the center of the whiteboard was from the teacher's store. I just put magnets underneath it and wha-la! The grass at the bottom of the fence is border. Some of the kids have pulled at it, so I need to re-staple areas. The dogs are in various places in the classroom. The kids absolutely love this theme, and have named all of the dogs. :)

1 comment

  1. What a cute, cute classroom! The kids must love coming into this fun environment every day.

    ReplyDelete