Organize your curriculum materials in binders

Friday, March 27, 2015
I am the binder queen. I love to put things in binders because it's easy to find and it is all in one place. Here is a picture of my language arts curriculum organized by unit. Inside (I will add pictures of the inside later) there are dividers for each story. In the front is a zip pocket that holds the posters and high frequency word cards. It has made my life so much easier! When I am onto a new story, I simply go to that tab, and everything is there. Assessments, close reading worksheets, posters, etc. To take it a step further, I put the copies that are made in a baggie. When I am ready for that story, I grab the baggie. I prep everything ahead of time- usually in the summer. This has allowed me to leave work at a reasonable hour much of the time, instead of staying until 6 PM like I used to. Score!

No comments