Addition Quiz Review Game

Tuesday, September 22, 2015
 Addition practice PowerPoint game. Just posted to my TpT store! It can be found here! 
 I made this for my class as a review for their chapter 1 math test on addition. There are two ways you can play this game.  
Version 1I split the class into 2 teams. The first student on each team gets a whiteboard.  (I choose who goes first by drawing sticks.) Once the answers are shared, the rest of the class gives a thumbs up to agree or thumbs down to disagree with their team's answer. The team with the most points wins. 
Version 2- The same procedure for choosing who goes first. Have all of the kids work out the answer on their whiteboards. Ask for answers from Team 1 and count the correct answers. Then ask for answers from Team 2. Whichever team has the most correct answers will win the point. 

No comments