Tattle or Report Task Cards

Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Has tattling been a problem in your classroom? I'm betting on yes! It has been an issue in my first grade classroom for years. So...I decided to create a lesson on tattling and reporting. Each task card has a "situation" on it. I had my students stand in the middle of the classroom, and we made a four corners game out of it. Or- a two corners game rather! The kids loved it! I'm not saying this just because I created it, but IT WORKS! This is version 1. You can find it here https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mindset-Notes-Encourage-a-Growth-Mindset-2052515
I am currently working on a version 2. Now you may be thinking, "this one lesson worked for all of the tattlers?" No. I spoke with my class about this topic every day for the first week, and we acted out different situations that are in my version 2 cards. I am pleasantly surprised and happy to say that it was a formula for success!

No comments