Organizing Task Cards

Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Hello!
 I just finished a big project! I purchased math task cards for all Common Core math standards. After I printed, laminated and cut them all out, I made labels for each box. Each of the little boxes has their own standard printed on the label (Avery Astrobrights 4330). This will be my regular "on level" box. My next project will be a challenge box and a remediation box. These boxes are so very important to my every day math small group instruction. Since I keep a tracking sheet on which standards need improving by each student, I can easily pull the corresponding box and re-teach, review, or even give as independent practice. Since the cards are laminated, students just use a whiteboard marker and erase each card when they are finished with it. If I am giving a box to a parent volunteer or for independent practice, I will give them the recording sheets to use. Then either myself or the student can check answers. The answer key will be inside of a manila envelope taped to the inside top of the box. Below are a couple of pictures so you can see how I labeled them.
You can find this box at Michaels. 


No comments