Covering things in a bookshelf

Friday, July 12, 2019
So, I have two bookshelves next to my teacher's desk. One is for student supplies, and one is strictly teacher supplies (stamps, binders, etc.). Code for- I don't want little hands digging inside of the teacher bookshelf! πŸ™…What to do... Hmm... I went to Target πŸ’°, since they have everything. I ended up finding a blackout curtain for $12.99, and a black spring rod for $3.99. I put the curtain on the rod and made a small cut at the bottom, and then ripped it the rest of the way. (Do you know this trick for ripping across a seam for a straight cut every time?! 😱) I have quite a bit of the curtain leftover, but for under $20, I am happy with how it turned out. I am considering cutting it down the middle, so I can pull it across to the sides if I want to. Oh, these curtains come in a great variety of colors, too! Also super quick and easy to take down if you want/need to for any reason. πŸ˜‰

No comments